PRIVATE ADOPTION IN MISSOURI
Unplanned, Unexpected, or Unwanted Pregnancy? Need a Local Adoption Agency in Missouri? We provide adoption services!
An unplanned, unexpected, unwanted, or unintended pregnancy can happen to any one at any time. Perhaps you don’t want to be a parent or you already have kids and are unable to parent another child. Maybe it’s bad timing and you’re not ready to parent. Maybe you feel you are too young to parent or even too old to parent. Possibly the birth father is unknown or uninvolved… No matter what your situation, you are considering adoption and you’re searching: adoption agencies near me
What is private adoption?
A private adoption occurs when a prospective birth mother voluntarily chooses to create an adoption plan for her baby. On the other side of that, an adoptive family works with a private adoption agency to adopt a baby in the U.S. Private adoption is commonly known by a few names to include:
- Domestic adoption (vs. an international adoption)
- Infant adoption
- Newborn adoption
- Private domestic adoption
Private adoption does not mean secret adoption or closed adoption. Private adoption refers to an agency that works with you on a voluntary basis — unlike working through social services and/or the state in which your child is removed. In a private adoption, birth parents voluntarily give up rights to parent their child.
What is a full-service private adoption agency?
The first thing to do when choosing the private adoption process is to find a private adoption agency to work with. Adoption Choices of Missouri is a full-service, licensed, local private adoption agency. Let’s break that down:
- Full-service: the private infant adoption process can be complex to understand and difficult to navigate. There are a lot of steps involved and a lot of emotions. Many agencies are only equipped to meet the requirements of a few steps, but not us. We are a full-service agency, which means we can take care of you from start to finish. This continuity throughout the process helps birth mothers feel more confident and comfortable in their decision. She is also more in control through the adoption planning.
- Licensed: some adoption professionals provide services without licensing. This means that there is no state or federal review to ensure they are doing things the right way. Adoption Choices of Missouri is a fully-licensed Missouri agency. We are held to the highest standards possible and subjected to process reviews and oversight. Adoption with us are legal and safe.
- Local: unlike a national agency, we are local and will meet with you face-to-face. We get to know you personally and we are here for you through every step. We are able to provide a variety of services to include financial assistance, safe housing, transportation, and more. Our small staff is responsive, well-experienced in Missouri adoptions, and compassionate. We want you in the best situation possible!
Working with our private adoption agency, Adoption Choices of Missouri can make your experience with the adoption process much smoother and more comfortable.
What are the advantages of private adoption in Missouri?
There are a number of benefits to working with a private adoption agency to place your baby for adoption. Here are few:
- More control over the adoption plan
- You can choose the type of adoption and level of openness
- You can help establish a budget and determine what you need through your pregnancy and post-placement
- You can choose the adoptive family
- You can choose the level of communication and contact with the adoptive family
- You can create your birth/hospital plan
- You can work with a counselor
- Personal guidance with an adoption specialist who advocates for you
- Rest assure you will be taken care of, heard, and respected
- You will be empowered to make decisions you feel are best for your baby – never pressured, never coerced, never judged
Private adoption agencies in Missouri are able to provide guidance, support, counseling, and financial assistance for needs such as: doctor/hospital visits, transportation, food, and housing as needed. The ability to choose from a variety of amazing adoptive families that are home study approved, background checked, and adoption trained, to place your child with, provides a peace of mind and confidence in your adoption journey.
ADOPTION AGENCIES NEAR ME IN MISSOURI:
OUR BIRTH MOTHER STORIES
If urgent, please call 316-391-4904
Provide your details on the form below and one of our adoption specialists will contact you. Please provide a reliable number or email so we can assist you right away.